Laguiole carving sets by Laguiole en Aubrac® is ideal for receptions, parties and daily meals. It allows you to serve the meat properly, but above all to cut it without a hitch with it perfect cutting-edge. Ultimate in elegance, craftsmanship and quality, it contains one large knife with shiny blade/satin stainless steel bolsters and one large fork. It is displayed in a luxury oak wooden case.
- Set includes one carving knife and one carving fork with juniper handle
- Carving knife blade dimensions: 7-in; entire knife: 12-in
- Fork dimensions: 12.5-in
- Blades are forged from ultra strong Sandvik steel. Blade and fork have polished finish. Handle and bolsters have a satin finish
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the knife.
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box.
- Made in the village of Espalion -historic zone of Laguiole-, France